JIM, Home Appliance Technician

My GE monogram refrigerator keeps freezing. I have tried setting

Customer Question

My GE monogram refrigerator keeps freezing. I have tried setting the temperature higher, now up to 45, but it is still cooling and it reads 27 degrees. Can I fix this problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JIM replied 6 years ago.
sounds like you need a thermostat. you can replace the control and that should take care of your problem
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Through another web help we found the source of the problem, which happens to be very common to Monogram refrigerators and is not the thermostat. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Cannot accept your answer since by the time you responded another free website had already given me an accurate answer.The problem had nothing to do with the thermostat and as I already wrote it is very common to this brand of refrigerators. I already ordered the broken part and I'm on my way to fixing the problem. I would actually like a refund of the payment. Thank you.
Expert:  JIM replied 6 years ago.
there was no money sent to me ! you put a deposit on web sit not with me.