Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

The Drive Belt on my GE front load washer (Model No. WCVH6260HWW)

The Drive Belt on my GE front load washer (Model No. WCVH6260HWW) has broke and I need to replace it. The Drive Pulley appears to rock back and forth even when I have tighted the nut as tight as I can. Is this normal or do I need a new drive pulley and/or nut?

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

are you talking about the nut on this? Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok if the nut is tight and its moving it may be the whole tub assembly moving does it appear the shaft is moving also, ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No the shaft and the tub assemby is not moving. The pulley just feels loose and will rock even with the nut tight. I'm just not sure how much play the pulley should have, any?
ok you will need to replace the pulley, these can wear to the point where they don't fit the shaft, you can order this @ thanks Bryan