If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water
entering machine, the valves will be turned off and the error
code will be displayed. OR If the control has turned the
water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow sensor has
detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has
not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be
turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
Possible Causes / Procedure
¦ If there is no water in the unit:
-Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are
turned on all the way.
-Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged
screens in the inlet valves.
-Verify inlet valve operation.
¦ If there is water in the unit:
-Verify drain pump operation.
-Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good
condition and properly connected to tub and pressure
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure
switch, drain pump, flow meter, and Central Control
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the
part and measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or