Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Maytag Dual Cool #msd2351hew, the freezer works but

I have a Maytag Dual Cool #msd2351hew, the freezer works but the fridge is not cool at all. Ice is building up on the back wall of the freezer. I had cleaned everything out a few weeks ago, removed the ice and everything seem to work great for a couple of weeks, now it is failing again, ice is beggining to build and the fridge has no cool air flow.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

you need to remove the back panel in the freezer and defrost this totally, then replace this, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=its the adaptive defrost board, these fail all the time, part# XXXXX on this diagram, its in the control panel in the refrigerator section where you set the temp. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
do you have a part number? Is this something easily replaced or should i call a repair tech?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
part # XXXXX and you can do this yourself, just take the screws out holding the control panel up and it will drop down and you will see it, it justs plugs in, thanks Bryan