Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I use a Roper washer RAX4232R00, and it does not spin the clothes

I use a Roper washer RAX4232R00, and it does not spin the clothes so that they only require one dryer cycle to be dry. The clothes come out of the washer so they could almost be wrung out by hand. The washer has not been overloaded, and minima;l amounts of washer products have been used. What is the matter with this machine? Is this a belt driven machine? Thank you.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you put this in spin without clothes and let it get spinning then open the top and see if the tub is actually spinning? if it is let me know,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello Bryan,

This is a Roper washer Model RAX4232 R00, ser CS3206210, type 107

I put the washer on spin without clothes and opened the top--the tub is spinning.

ok but its not ringing the clothes out good correct? are they real wet and heavy when you take them out? you need to replace the clutch in this, Part 2670you can order this @ thanks Bryan

Edited by Bryan on 6/6/2010 at 1:29 PM EST
if you need instructions let me know, thanks Bryan