Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a JENN-AIR Ultimate Quiet Series Model number DW 960UQW.

I have a JENN-AIR Ultimate Quiet Series Model number DW 960UQW. Sometimes it will not fill to start to wash, while other times it does not empty - it just stops doing anything although the program lights still indicate that it is in the rinse mode.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

this is either a bad wire or connection , or it the board itself which it no longer available, if you remove the inner door panel and trace the wiring down the center of the door to where it bends and goes under the machine they sometimes break there where the door opens and closes so much , check all the wire real good, let me know what you find, Part 400275if it this its no longer available, thanks Bryan