Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hello. I have a GE profile refrigerator. It stopped working.

Hello. I have a GE profile refrigerator. It stopped working. I cycled the power for 2 minutes off, then back on. When I went to adjust the temperature, the controls indicators got dim, and then shut off.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get me the model #?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
pf22sisbss
can you recheck that # XXXXX not comming up, thanks Bryan, Appliance Model Illustration
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

pfs22sisbss

pdffwwmis

It appears I have two. Both on the door.

ok your problem is the main control board ,Main Control Board WR55X10942 - Click Image to Closethis will need to be replaced, pull the refrigerator away from the wall and theres a 8x10" cover its behind that, the cheapest I've found these is @ http://midwayparts.net/midwayparts/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=152 thanks Bryan