Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

ge microwave modelpmv2070dm1ww touch pad wil not work clock

ge microwave modelpmv2070dm1ww touch pad wil not work clock is working
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

let me check your model and I'll be back shortly, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
model pvm2070dm1ww (GE) help button does not work
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
wow , in order to repair this you would need to replace the entire control panel, and its not cheap, $358.00, the only thing else to try is get some HQ contact cleaner and unplug the touch pad ribbon and spray the contacts, sometimes they just get dirty and need to be cleaned, (I hope for you) anyway heres the diagrams, the ribbon is shown in section 20 on the diagram, this may be tough to get to, heres a link to the part if you want to go that route, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/showPart.pd?partNumber=WB07X11139&productG roupId=0022&supplierId=364&brandId=0432&documentId=G0904096&keySuffixId=NA&modelNumber=PVM2070DM1WW&keyId=0020&pageId=00001&productTypeId=0123370&searchModelNumber=PVM2070DM1WW&subCompDesc=Microwave&brandDesc=GE&modelDesc=MICROWAVE&blt=11 hope this helps, most people just replace the microwave, sorry, thanks Bryan