Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hello. My Bosch Model WFK 2401 Clothes Washer was working fine

Hello. My Bosch Model WFK 2401 Clothes Washer was working fine the last cycle, but now It just goes through the time and drain, fill modes, but does not aggitate or spin! Motor or clutch issue obviously, but wondering if you can help me troubleshoot so I can repair on my own?! Also, the motor does not make any noise as it does not even start up and therefore there is no aggitation or spinning. You can hear a little "click" on and then off where that motor was supposed to have been agitating. Thanks for your help as I need to get this thing running again fast! New information: OK, so if I go to spin or drain spin, then the motor works! But then I try and start a cycle from the beginning and no motor movement. Very confusing.

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

is the clicking comming from the door switch area? is this locking?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Bryan. Yes, the door is locking. I have the top and rear panel off and the click is from a computer (solenoid) panel on top away from the door.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Also! I just checked again and put my ear near the door and started the cuycel and I can hear the door lock engage with a click. Then I go to the 1 minute to "off" and the door lock then clicks unlocked.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
And another thing is I did a bunch of searching and foudl out that there is a Service Manual/ Diagnostics Manual. No way for me to get a hold of one though. Diagnostics manual might help!
ok this means the control board is bad. unfortunately. Part 467528is this the board you heard the click comming from?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, I that is the board for sure. Do you think it needs replacing?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do you have the link to teh part online where I can buy it from? It is all plug and play and I can do it myself.

yes, these are very expensive though, almost $300.00 for a little extra you may want to have a tech check this though, these machines you cant get the tech Diagnostics manuals for, they only give these to the Bosch technicians, very difficult to get info on these, hope this info helps though, thanks, Bryan

link to part,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Bryan. I accept your answer. At least we almost narrowed it down thanks for our help!
no problem, I wish they would let out more tech info on these but they like to get the service out of it, well wishes and thanks. Bryan
just a reminder you need to press the green accept button for me to get paid, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Sorry, I pressed it and to took me to paypal for the teh $50 to top up to $30. OK, I will do it again. Sorry.

BTW, the tech came and said it is the motor he left ot get me one is bring me one and installing.