Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I have a L G washer Model # WM2277HS front load 605KWUCO1798

I have a L G washer Model # XXXXX front load 605KWUCO1798 The problem is when you start up it works up to when the water is to be pumped out, you hear the motor but the water doesn't come out. Code O E shows. We cleaned out the strainer and the small hose off the pump. I removed the pumps, checked the pump they both ran outside the unit but once put back in the water still didn't come out. so is there a silonode valve between the pumps and the drum? Or is the main pump [email protected]
Hi the OE error is a drain Error as you may know. You will need to check the drain system from the tub to the pump and then pump to stand pipe for a blockage. If no blockage is found then check the pump for a blockage, If not blockage is found in the pump then it's probable the pump impeller is broken or damaged. In this case you will need to replace the pump. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Mike
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Mike do you know how many fins are on the impeller?
Not off the top of my head. But you can guarantee if there is not a blockage in the system the pump is bad. The impeller fins may be there but a coin may have taken a small part off one or they may have worn down through hitting debris. If no blockage replace the pump and you will be all set. Mike