Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

I cant seam to get my burners to fire up right on my Outdoor

I cant seam to get my burners to fire up right on my Outdoor Gas Grill One side lights up but seldom can I get both sides of the burner to light so it never gets hot enough. I have it broke down now is there a trick on the valve positioning or is it not getting enough pressure to fire both sides?

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

sounds like the pressure regulator is bad. when you get the one burner to light does the flame get big.?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Jenn-Air Model(NNN) NNN-NNNNLP

No I dont think its getting that big. If i replace the regulator again do I need to concern myself with a rating on it and or will most any one from Home Depot work? I could check Grainger or Johnson Supply for other regulators.

When you push in the Valve it shuts out a rather good blast to the side of the burner but still seldom lights on the oppisite side of the Burner.

how long have you owned this?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
We purchased it new in 2005
I'm sorry but i can get any info on this model, I'll opt out maybe someone else can help, thanks Bryan
We have come across this a few times..Always ended up replacing the burner manifold...
Experience: 23 Years Major Appliance Repair