esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp

I have a Moffat Dishwasher,its a portable one, bought about

I have a Moffat Dishwasher,it's a portable one, bought about 3 years ago.Its in our cottage used every month for a lot then winterized if needed. Over the past 9 months when it's start it will go through the motions of filling with water, heating if nessessary but not pumping water through the agitators. About halfway through the wash cycle the pumping will start up. We let it run through the rest of the cycle then put more soap in and start from beginning and the next load is fine. No more problems for the rest of our stay.

Now unfortunately the pumping never starts, everything else appears to be the same but it just never agitates or pumps out the water.

What's up?

hi ok so the water comes in it fills up but never starts to pump the water just sits there and the timer advances
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the board sends signal but the motor doesnt respond any more . now its dead thats a motor fix that means to replace the pump and motor assembly.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Okay, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX took the pump assembly out, chunk of glass was jamming the impellor. Took it out and put the pump assembly in again but pump isn't pumping. The pump has been burnt out I assume and I have to order a new one? Hopeing not but is there anothe explaination?

yes thats correct this will fix the problem glas, ceramic pieces things get caught in the propeller area does take much to burnt the part out pressing accept for my help pays me thanks