Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi - our kitchenaid superbar is leaking. Not sure what to do.

Hi - our kitchenaid superbar is leaking. Not sure what to do. Have turned the ice maker off but the water is dripping from behind the ice dispenser.
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok you need to change the inlet valve in this, its located behind the refrigerator where the water line from the house connects to the refrigerator, this is what it looks like, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=you can click this blue link to order it, http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-KSCS25INSS01-%3d%3dei1515060&PartID=1515060 hope this info helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have taken all the ice out & am going to see if once I dry everything it clears up otherwise I will order a new inlet valve, thanks for your help.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
no problem, the best way to make sure its the valve is to turn the water off behind the refrigerator and see if the dripping stops, most likely it will , the valve is not shutting all the way, thanks Bryan