Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a GE Profile French door refrigerator. Last night the

I have a GE Profile French door refrigerator. Last night the freezer was at 29 degrees and the fridge on 47 degrees. This morning the freezer was at 26 degrees and the fridge was at 50 degrees.

There are times when the top drawer is completely frozen where I can't even open it. It fluctuates between freezing w/frost on the items & then thaws out.

Help!

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Thank you for using JustAnswer's for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

Can you also hear the fan motor running inside the freezer? Also is the back wall of the freezer have a lot of frost on it?

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
model #PDS22SFSBRSS
most like your mother board is bad Main Control Board WR55X10942 - Click Image to Closethese are a big problem in these refrigerators, you can order this @ http://midwayparts.net/midwayparts/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=152 this should take care of it, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks.