well the problem is they don't specify which part is bad , F-2 can mean theres a problem with the 8 pin connector, the probe or the clock itself, heres the test for the touch pad.
F2 Shorted key
1. Verify failure, if not displayed. Go to Diagnostics screen 5 A-Last Fault Code/ B-Cleared Error Code), page 3; and clear the error
code by pressing the START key.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power longer than 30 seconds.
3. Plug in range or reconnect power.
4. Observe for longer than 1 minute.
5. If failure remains, go to step 6.
6. Unplug range or disconnect power.
7. Replace control.
8. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
9. Plug in range or reconnect power.
10. Verify operation is normal. Go to step 1 and complete checks.
heres a link to the factory service manual, (for techs only) but take a look,
hope this helps sole your problem, thanks Bryan