Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

where can I find a electric bake element for a kenmore oven model XXXXXXXXXX part# 130747

where can I find a electric bake element for a kenmore oven model XXXXXXXXXX
part#(NNN) NNN-NNNNI've learned that the new number for this same part is XXXXXXXXXX
Used element would be fine with me, thanks, Gretchen
the parts site is currently down. i will send you the part number and place to purchase tomorrow afternoon.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I can send you pictures, too. If that would help.
this is just an assist, S.E. is off line , is this your bake Element? Part 517
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Very close, the difference is in the curve of the element that would be nearest the oven door. It is less angular. Just a gradual curve. Everything else looks right though.
ok this is the replacement for you oven, this is actually a better element, more watts which will heat better , the original is no longer available but this is a direct replacement, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-628.6307360-%3d%3dei517&PartID=517 you really don't want to use a used element because this could burn out easy if its used, hope this helps, and always shut the power off before servicing, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Okay, that was very helpful, I will accept and pay you, however, I can't spend 57 dollars on a new element, I just can't. So I HAVE to find a used one. Any ideas? I want to keep it under 30 dollars. Thanks, Gretchen
well my best advice is to call local appliance companys and see if they have used elements, you can bring your in and they can match one up for you, you can also contact this company and they may be able to get you a generic element for less, http://www.repairclinic.com/Kenmore-Range-Stove-Oven-Parts?s=b6a13c202 this link will also show you all the bake elements so you can look through them and if you see one you think will work call and ask them, your element may look more like this, Part 3442anyway thats all we can do , thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.