MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology

I have a Magic Chef Stove Model Number CER3725AAB which does

I have a Magic Chef Stove Model Number CER3725AAB which does not heat properly when the bake feature is used. It will heat to 100 degrees even though we set the temperature to 350 degrees or above. It will default to the 170 degrees warming feature once it reaches 100 degrees. All other features of the stove work fine. I believe there is something wrong with the electronic controls. What malfunctioning part would cause this problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 6 years ago.
If you set it for broil does it get hot?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes, the broil works fine. All other features of the stove work fine. The bottom heating element gets warm, but it does not warm past 100 degrees.

The most likely cause is going to be the element. If you unplug the range remove the element by the two screws. Check it for bumps or holes if so you need the element. If not either you or your local parts store can check it with a meter and tell if it is good or bad. If it tests good remove the back of the range (still unplugged) and check the wiring. The relay on the control board will likely be bad if ever thing else checks good. Do not plug the range in with out the element and it has to have the wires on it also.

Click here for parts

Thank you... let me know what you find, please...