Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

how to remove soil sensor from kitchenAid model KUDA03...

this should turn counter clockwise and then you need to pull it down, it really doesn't unscrew out just turns to unlock, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hey -- do you have any frustrated consumer customers who discover that they must perform service operations on these dishwashers as often as 4x/year? That is, removing guts to get to the accumulator screen and chopper mechanism. Meanwhile, any good suggestions on remounting the soil sensor without having to push upward from below?
thats the tough part. getting the sensor back in. its a pain. what I usually do is put a small amount of joy on the gasket or some liquid soap to help it go in smooth, unfortunately unless you pull the machine you need to go in from the bottom, heres something you may need in the future though, this is the service manual for you machine from Maytag, they are suppose to be for techs only but thought you could use it in the future, thanks Bryan, P.S. I was under the impression you knew it came out from underneath, sorry my error,

Edited by A-1 Speedy Appliance on 5/9/2010 at 10:29 PM EST