Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have just installed a Frigidaire FDB4315LFC0 dishwasher.

I have just installed a Frigidaire FDB4315LFC0 dishwasher. After connecting the drain hose, water supply, and electrical, I opened up the water supply ball valve and turned the circuit breaker back on. The PF indicator was on the LED display, and it went away when I pressed START/CANCEL. So far, so good. Before securing it to the countertop I wanted to run a short cycle and check for leaks. The detergent fill lid is closed but no detergent is loaded. I am attempting to run the Quick Wash cycle, but I get an error on the display. The display is flashing with the following: [left side] "Washing" on top of "Drying"; "Er"; [right] "Clean" on top of a large "S". On the control panel two lights are flashing: "Speed Clean" and the small word "Low" below and to the right of "Rinse Only." The display does not change, and the dishwasher does not function, in response to any of the control panel buttons.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
the code
ErMembrane switch failureReplace keypad and consol assembly
unfortunately you have a bad touch pad (membrane) is this brand new?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, it was just purchased used and verified to work by the seller, a used appliance dealer. It is clean. Is there any other possibility?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
no, sorry, its seems he sold you a lemon. I would call them to fix it or tell him to take it back, well wishes, thanks Bryan