Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the
drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during
5minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained
and it will try to spin or drain again.
¦ If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent.
¦ This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure
switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU
hope this helps, thanks Bryan