Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

sorry the tip was supposed to be 10$ i will make it up after

sorry the tip was supposed to be 10$ i will make it up after these answers. stove, washer and dryer also in same amount of water for same amount of time what do you think? washer turned on, dryer didn't don't know about stove
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok what make and models are they? if you can get me that I will see what can be salvaged, I gather your in Nashville?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sorry so long in responding had to go back up to Nashville to do more demo and clean up. the range is GE, the washer is kenmore and the dryer is also GE. I tried to tip you 10$ for the first answer but I messed up and it only was 1$. It would not let me back up and fix it. I want to tip you so let me know how I can! thanks!! Linda
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok Linda, as you probably know I live in East Tn. and we are all horrified at all the damage you guys got out your way, I have a friend in mt. Juliet but haven't talked to him yet, as far as the range, Kinda the same problem, there is insulation in them that will get mildew and mold. you said the washer turned on did it run? this may or may not keep running the motor is at the bottom and may corrode in time, you can run it and see I guess, it may last a while , the dryer will need a new motor if you want to salvage it, but otherwise should be fine. dry it out good though and clean it inside, well thats about all I can tell you, I wish you well and hope everything works out for you , thanks Bryan