Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I own a Frigidaire dishwasher, approx 18 mo old, model # fdb4315lfcc3.

I own a Frigidaire dishwasher, approx 18 mo old, model # XXXXX I have been getting an error message near the end if any cycle I use. It says err dsh I think, any help would be appreciated
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
heres a link to the codes on these, see if any of the codes looks like yours, the one you think it is isn't on there.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Excuse the delay, I'm running a load thru now so I can be sure exactly what it says tho I'm sure part of it is says ER or error. I read the error codes and it looks as if something serious may be wrong. I will e-mail you when the cycle ends. I find it hard to believe something so major could go wrong so soon after spending $600.00 on an appliance. Thx for your patience.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok let me know, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The panel is blinking washing ER Clean

drying S

Completely confused

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
well thats not good then, this means the membrane switch, (touch pad) is bad, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=you can order this @ wish I had better news, sorry, hope this info has been helpful, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Bryan, I still don't know what CLEAN means or why WASHING

S DRYING is still blinking.

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

the touch pad is scrambling the computer board most likely, definitely the er code is the touch pad. whats going on is the touch pad is shorting and sending signals to the board more than one at a time, this confuses the board. there are not codes for that,

ErMembrane switch failureReplace keypad and consol assembly