Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Hi I have a Kitchenaid superba.. KEBS107DBL4 that has what

Hi
I have a Kitchenaid superba.. KEBS107DBL4 that has what appears to be a common problem.. stopped working a day after using the self cleaning.
Trying to identify the likely failing component.. I think it could be the mircrocomputer board or the front panel ?

its most likely the thermal overload has blown, Part 589644do you have a volt meter and know how to check continuity?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do have a multimeter and can chceck the fuse.. however have not pulled the unit out yet.
The internal light does come on and also the clock on the panel will cycle off and on every 20 seconds or so beeping each time. Would these symptoms be consitent with the fuse?
they could be, does this show an error code?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no error code.. front panel displays clock and then goes dark.. few seconds later it comeback on.. continues to cycle like that. None of the buttons work.
If the fuse was blown would any power be supplied at all?