Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Cannot find replacement for black ceramic glass 30 cooktop,

Cannot find replacement for black ceramic glass 30" cooktop, model # XXXXX the model number is XXXXX on the warrantee form and under the sove.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
well I can supply you with the part # XXXXX your top its(NNN) NNN-NNNNbut everywhere I have check so far says its no longer available unfortunately, at least with the part # XXXXX may be able to find one, this is the parts list for you cooktop, Sears, ndDescription=FRIGIDAIRE&modelName=ELECTRIC-COOKTOP---5995239893&diagramPageId=00002&componentDescription=COOKTOP%20PARTS&documentId=Y6001163&blt=06 just click on that blue link, the reason they were telling you the model # XXXXX't comming up is you need to remove the C from the beginning of the model # XXXXX it to come up, hope this helps, thanks Bryan