Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Whirlpool washer Model GHW9150PW (purchased in 10/2005).

I have a Whirlpool washer Model GHW9150PW (purchased in 10/2005). When I start a cycle it flows water into the washer for about 5-10 seconds and then shuts off the water and shows an error code "FH". The manual says that this is inadequate water pressure, or a bunch of debris on the inlet screen. I unplugged the washer, disconnected the hoses from the washer, flowed water showing plenty of pressure to the washer. And the screens were free of debris. I reconnected the washer hoses, and replugged in the power. Instead of resetting the cycle it still blinked the time from the previous cycle. I pressed the Pause 2x but the door would not unlock. I turned the cycle to spin and drain. That allowed the water to be drained. I tried to rerun a wash cycle again, but saw the same problems above. This sounds like a computer problem to me. I understand there are 2 computers. Which part should i be replacing?
it would be the micro computer, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=this is located under the top , take the screws out on the back holding top on and lift it at the back and then pull it back out from under the front, the computer board will be on the right front side, you can order this @ thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is this the only computer on this model? When you say right front, is that looking from the front of the washer? Are there any special tools needed to replace it, or just take precautions with ESD?
its the only board that is the control, the other board is the motor control board but you said it drained and spun so this is good, no special tools and yes looking from the front of the washer, you will see it, thanks Bryan