Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a GE Profile Arctica PSS25NGNA BB side by side refridgerator.

I have a GE Profile Arctica PSS25NGNA BB side by side refridgerator. Both the freezer and refridgerator are not cooling at all. The temp control board in the refridgerator is working but the refridgerator and freezer are still not cooling. Suggestions?
is the compressor running? remove the back cover and feel the compressor, is it warm,hot,or cold? also is it vibrating?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is the compressor the black pot looking component or the cylindrical compononent with the fan attached? The fan is running. Everything I can feel is cool to the touch.

ok , your mother board is starting the compressor, Main Control Board WR55X10942 - Click Image to CloseG.E. has had to redesign these boards 4 times because of failer, this is the newest and will solve your problem. its located on the back of the refrigerator near the compressor behind a 8x10"

cover you can order this @ http://midwayparts.net/midwayparts/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=152 thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks Bryan! I appreciate the help and the prompt replies!