Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

Dear LG Tech, I recently purchased an LG 18,000 btu Split

Dear LG Tech,
I recently purchased an LG 18,000 btu Split Mini system for my new sunroom. I only have one option for installing the indoor unit and that is on the outside wall of the house, which is also the inside wall of the sunroom. The piping, drain hose, etc, will have to run straight down the wall from the indoor unit, through the insulated flooring to under the sunroom. The sunroom (Deck) is about 4-5 feet off the ground.
I want to use a raceway or conduit to cover the piping. Will I have to extend the indoor unit away from the wall? Also, do you have any recommendations for type and size of raceway equipment? I am concerned about the appearance where it will have to go through the carpet and floor.

Bryce Wellnitz [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 6 years ago.
Hi Welcome to The Just Answer Appliance Category..My name is XXXXX XXXXX to working with you Today on your appliance repair problem..the cheapest way would be to use plastic pvc pipe ..Run your conduit and drain line through the pvc down through the floor...Then you can paint the pvc to match your interior..It has a clean look to it..