John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

kenmore elite bottom freezer, readout panel in front says off

Customer Question

kenmore elite bottom freezer, readout panel in front says off cant get back on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Thank you for using JustAnswer's for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

The model number on Kenmore or Sears products consist of 11 digits usually, the first 3 digits tell us who made it for them and the remainder is the model number, please send the model number in the following format: 123.45678901, this will allow Just Answer to display the number and not think it is a phone number and X it out like this XXXXXXXXXX,

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...