Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experience
14207197

I have a whirlpool dryer - model WED9200SQ1. My wife interrupted

I have a whirlpool dryer - model WED9200SQ1. My wife interrupted it during it's cycle without pressing the Pause/Cancel button. When she opened and closed the dryer the buttons were lit, but no longer functioning. She unplugged it and plugged it back in. Now the lights on the front of the machine do not work but the light inside the tub is on still. Can we reset it somehow?
If the control panel is blank you need to replace it.It has shorted out.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX part number W10116694? I assume it will be pretty easy to replace once I open up the top panel to get to the console.
No that is not the part it is the computer board that goes behind that.It should be called the user interface.It is just 4 screws and a couple communication cables.