william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

Hi. I own an older Jenn-Air fridge mod# JCD2289ATW ser# 1037796OUQ

Customer Question

Hi. I own an older Jenn-Air fridge mod# XXXXX ser#(NNN) NNN-NNNN whose fountain was accidentally fried by a live bx during a renovation. I purchased a new control board from the
JCD2289ATW Parts List off of a Maytag link to
http://www.easyapplianceparts.com When I went to install I noticed there was further damage including the ice dispenser solenoid ,ice door strike, the ice door chute return spring and , perhaps , the limit switch.
At the moment , with the new control panel installed, the Light and the Crush buttons act as switches for the light bulb and nothing else is working or making appropriate noises , including Water,Cube and Lock. Question: if I order the parts I believe I need, do you think it's feasible for you to assist me on line or by phone if I run into something that stumps me? To have it done by a repair guy would be ideal but I fear that will run into to much dough for me. My zip is 11222. My cell is XXX-XXX-XXXX Thanks, Willy
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 6 years ago.

Heres a wiring diagram for you.

If this answers your question, please click the ACCEPT BUTTON This is how I get paid for my skills & knowledge.Need more info ask as long as it pertains to the same question. BONUSES are appreciated. NOTE: As I am not there this is based on your observations and information that i get from you. Thank-you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
William,perhaps you could re read my text for the question. That diagram you sent me is on a link I sent you
Expert:  william replied 6 years ago.
Im sorry but this isnt from the link that i sent you but whats the problem?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi William, since I wrote tis morning I got the fountain working but will still need some advice. My actual question that I this a.m. was "... Is it feasible for you to walk me through the installations on line or by Phone?.."