Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

MY KITCHEN AID SUPERBA ICE MAKER IS NOT WORKING. nO WATER IS

Customer Question

MY KITCHEN AID SUPERBA ICE MAKER IS NOT WORKING. nO WATER IS COMING IN. iS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO FIX THIS
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
The best thing to do if fill up the icemaker manually with water and wait. See if the ice dispenses in the next 24 hours and if not, then you know you have a bad icemaker. If it does cycle but it doesn't fill up with water and you're sure the fill tube isn't frozen, then you need to replace the electronic water valve on the back of your refrigerator where the water line from your house connects to the back of the fridge. Here is a link below to the part I'm talking about.

http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-KSBS25FJBL01-%3d%3dc292i775696&PartID=775696