MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

HI, I HAVE A2001 BOSH WASHER AND I AM REPLACING THE DRAIN PUMP.

HI, I HAVE A2001 BOSH WASHER AND I AM REPLACING THE DRAIN PUMP. WHAT IS THE PROPER WAY TO ACESS THE PUMP? DO I TAKE THE FRONT OF THE WASHER OFF OR SIDE, AND HOW WOULD DO THIS ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 6 years ago.
You need to get the front off, so remove everything that comes in contact with it or is attached to it. You will need a good aptitude to handle this, but nothing is hidden from view. Therefore, if it won't come off then you have missed some screws. Pull it up a bit to disengage it as it slides over some plastic catches on the cabinet.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
THANKS FOR THAT INFO. ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE THERE ARE 2 SCREWS BEHIND WHERE THE DOOR BRACKET COMES OFF. I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT BIT TO USE TO TAKE THEM OFF. I HAVE USED THE STAR BIT FOR EVERY THING ELSE, TEY ARE NOT A SQUARE EITHER. HELP!!
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 6 years ago.

There is nothing to unscrew under that hinge bracket that affects what you need to do