william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

I have a T721 stopped working yesterday...I opened

I have a T721 stopped working yesterday...I opened it up and pulled the filter (it was very wet, behind the filter was wet....I cleaned and dried everything, let it continue to dry out all night...I put it back together this morning and tried to turn it only goes when the start button is held down. Also, there has never been any water in the condensation water container and it takes a very long time to dry anything.

If it keeps running only when you hold the start button in this means that you need a new start button.

If this answers your question, please click the ACCEPT BUTTON This is how I get paid for my skills & knowledge.Need more info ask as long as it pertains to the same question. BONUSES are appreciated. NOTE: As I am not there this is based on your observations and information that i get from you. Thank-you.