Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I turned on the dishwasher after few minutes started bipping

Customer Question

I turned on the dishwasher after few minutes started bipping and lights turning on and of .i tured it off but still making a sound like working .i opend the door and took all the dishes out but still somthing working there and making sound ,what should i do and how i can turn it off?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
You'll need to turn it off at the circuit breaker or unplug the unit. When this happens, it means water has gotten in the base pan below the tub. To fix the problem hod need to completely uninstall the dishwasher and tip it on it's side to remove the bottom access panel. Use a towel to soak all the water up and then try again. If it leaks again you'll need to find out where it's leaking from.