Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

Can I easily covert Matag Neptune (Propane) Gas Dryer, MDG5500AWW,

Can I easily covert Matag Neptune (Propane) Gas Dryer, MDG5500AWW, to Nat Ga

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

You will need the conversion kit, part number 33002924, You can order the parts you need from the following places,,, or, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

it should come with directions for installation

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory