Jim Burgess
Jim Burgess, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Liscensed Appliance Repair, Liscensed HVACR 28 years exp, 20 years exp in Home Service

Where can I get a replacement carafe for my Bella Cucina C

Customer Question

Where can I get a replacement carafe for my Bella Cucina Coffeemaker?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jim Burgess replied 6 years ago.
After much research and contacting a couple of Coffeemaker stores, what I am coming up with is you can contact the Sensio Company, ( which is the maker of the Bella Cucina Coffemaker) and they can let you know where you can purchase the replacement carafe. When you get to the website, click on enter, then on the top right is a " Contact" then you can send them by email , they may be able to send you a replacement , factory direct. If I can be of any further assistance , please let me know.
Thanks Jim

Reminder: Please click accept if I have been of any assistance to you , so I may be paid for my time and knowledge. Feedback is greatly appreciated as are bonuses. Thanks again