Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

motor laboring and slow spin or no spin door lock working and

motor laboring and slow spin or no spin door lock working and locked light on stops during cycle and shuts off mhw2000aww
is this draining completely?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes draining and filling properly
sounds like this needs the new motor and motor control board setup, Part 949491this is the new kit they have come out with for these, it includes the motor and new control board, they redesigned these, you can get this @ thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
would there be a chance that I would need more than just the motor and driver? like drum bearings/hub or something else. if you were doing it in other words would you try it or while I have it apart I change other related or common faulty parts?
can you turn the tub easy by hand?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes and I hear only a small amount of water still in it when I turn drum by hand same as always as I remember
you really shouldn't hear water sloshing at all when you turn the tub , this means there still enough water to slow the tub and it will shut down the motor, my guess is the drain system has a clog somewhere, either in the pump or one of the hoses, you need to check them.