Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Bosch Nexxt 500Plus Series washing machine is giving an

My Bosch Nexxt 500Plus Series washing machine is giving an E013 error message. The door is locked and there is a moderate amount of sudsy water still in the machine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
there is a round cap on the front of the machine you need to pop this off and behind it is a drain filter, turn the filter counter clockwise and pull it out , clean any obstructions from the filter and try it again, be careful this will have a lot of water in the tub, get some towels ready, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I emptied the filter. Now, the message is E17. The engine sounds like it's grinding, and the filter isn't turning. I can't push "pause" and make it stop, but have to turn the dial to "off" to make it stop.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
E17 is a water pressure problem, this is having a lot of issues it seems, the suds may have something to do with that code, for some reason your either not getting water or the machine is clogged somewhere else, at this point I would consider calling a tech in, thanks Bryan