Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Kenmore Elite microwave/convection countertop oven,

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Elite microwave/convection countertop oven, model 721.67902. The light that illuminates the interior when the oven door is opened or the oven is on is out. I can't find the bulb. Where is it and how do I access it to change it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
the lamp is part # XXXXX @ Sears. its part # XXXXX on this diagram, it will be on the left side when you open the door, if theres no access panel inside or top the oven cabinet will have the come off to access this, hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can't work on this anymore tonight. The only way I'm going to know if the answer is correct is to take off the cabinet since there's no access panel inside or on the top of the oven. This is going to involve time, which I don't have now. I'll try tomorrow. Hopefully, it will work & I can accept the answer. Thanks.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
sure ill be around tomorrow also, thanks Bryan