Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Magic Chef 1.0 cu. ft convection micowave oven. It

I have a Magic Chef 1.0 cu. ft convection micowave oven. It won't shut off. Someone used it and I don't know what they set it to. I even unplugged it , but it continues to run when I plug it back up. Any ideas? Nodel MCC1010STG
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
the fan is running correct?its not heating when its running is it?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

CORRECT. FAN IS RUNNING BUT NOT HEATING

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

ok you have a bad door switch, one of the door switches is stuck and needs to be replaced, I would replace them all there are 3, they look like this and are right where the door closes, Part 253819hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

HOW DO I GET TO THE DOOR SWITCHES, WHERE CAN I BUY THEM AND HOW EXPENSIVE ARE THEY?

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=b104a6ei3459&PartID=3459 two for @17.00 and they are located where the door shuts, you will need to take the control panel off to get to them, the control panel is the part you set the time and cooking functions, i cant find the diagrams for this though sorry, hope this helps, thanks Bryan