Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

Hi there, I have a Maytag 9000 Series washer, it keeps giving

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a Maytag 9000 Series washer, it keeps giving the F20 code and we cannot seem to determine what is going on, it is brand new, it worked fantastic and then started this F20 thing. Is there anything else that we can check?

Thank You
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 7 years ago.
F-20 error code its water inlet problem (no water or insufficient water supply) check your washer inlets, maybe the water valves are off or you don't have enough water pressure.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
We have checked water pressure and valves etc, It will only run for 4 minutes before we get the code, Everything in the book has been tried.... kinda looking for something not in the book!!!!
may i have the model number please
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
MHWE90VJ01, It is a MTC (maytag commercial technology). 9000 Series with steam... Is this the correct number?
remove the top panel and with the dispenser is a flowmaster which controls the amount of water pressure ,, replace it ,, part number W10110225 and cost about $40 and its number 4 in this picture / thanks and have a good easter
graphic
i will be off line for rest of the day to take my insulin and rest up so if you need more information please ask now or please hit the accept button for me or i will be back in the morning / thanks Larry