Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My frigidaire washer model #ATFB6000ES1 will not spin, and

My frigidaire washer model #ATFB6000ES1 will not spin, and we replaced the motor control board XXXXXXXXX Washer will now slowly spin clockwise and counterclockwise but will never come to speed so the clothes are dripping wet. What should I do next?
you need to check the drain pump and drain systems for obstructions, if this doesn't drain properly it wont spin. put the drain hose in a bucket and then put this in spin, see if the water is comming out fast. is not your have a drain problem,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
we checked the coin catcher and it was clean.
is the door lock light on?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes the door lock light is on and we tried the drain hose into a bucket. It drains really fast and it is pumping very good.
you replaced this? Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=the motor control board and its draining correctly it has to be the control board itself, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=this sends the signals to go to spin, theres not much else, unless the pressure switch isn't sensing the tub is empty. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=you may need to call a service tech for this, you don't want to just keep throwing parts into this it can really add up. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is there anyway we can check the pressure switch and could we change out the control board and/or the pressure switch?
well you can pull the rubber hose off the pressure switch and see if it spins, as far as replacing the parts sure you can but your looking at about $160.00 for both the switch and the board together, its hard to test these, sorry,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how hard is it to replace the board? and where is it located?
the control board is #1 on this diagram, you need to remove the control panel to get to it, click this blue link for all the diagram on this machine.!retrieve.pd?pop=true&modelNumber=ATFB6000ES1&pathTaken=partSearch thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

can you tell me how to get to the pressure switch? Where is it located?

its under the top, take the screws out along the back and pull the top back and out from under the front control panel, usually thats where it is although the diagrams are not clear on that, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I changed the control board and the pressur switch, but no improvement in the spin cycle. It still slowly spins about 4 revs clockwise the 4 counterclockwise and repeats this process several times. It never reaches high speed spin. The timer counts down to 6 min and ends the cycle. Any ideas?
well this is not good, sorry that didn't work , the only thing that I can think of is the door switch is bad and not telling the board its locked, even though it says locked, you replaced everything else, click and read this, this is your door lock switch, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can you give me the part number for the door switch? how hard is it to replace?
link to the switch, the best way is to remove the top and reach down and replace it,