Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Frigidaire Dishwasher (Model #FDB1100RHQ0) HEAT DRY Light

Customer Question

My Frigidaire Dishwasher (Model #FDB1100RHQ0) HEAT DRY Light stays on and I can't choose any other options -
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

the problem is the control board itself, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=it will need to be replaced,

part link,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

My husband is an electrician are you saying the existing control board is shot and the only resolution is to replace it?

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
yes, you need to replace it, the good thing is your husband can probably do it, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The link you sent me to for the part gives a different part number then - Part# XXXXX /a> are they one in the same?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Bryan - I ended up ordering the part from Sears. Ironically my husband recalled that sometimes if you turn the power off to the appliance the control board will reset itself. Lo and behold he did just that and the dishwasher is working just fine. I'll have to return the part to Sears once it comes in.