Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Good Morning Fridgidaire Model FDB1500LFS2 Electronic

Good Morning

Fridgidaire Model FDB1500LFS2

Electronic Board Appears to be working. Pumps water into the washer prior to selected wash option beginning. However, that's the end of the operation. The electronic board remains lit, makes a couple of clicks, and all remains at that stage, where motor never begins its cycle or starts/stops throughout the wash. The electronic board will identify a complete wash has been completed at the end of the entire cycle. If I stop the selected wash when I recognize the motor will not operate, the pump automatically siphens the water out of the washer tub.

My question, is there a requirement for motor replacement, or are there possible wires that may have ebcome corroded? Thanks in anticipation of fixing this problem.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
this will be the control board itself thats failed, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=if you have a volt meter you can check for power going to the motor but the relay on the board is bad and not sending power to the motor, you will need to change the board. you can order this @ its located in the door, thanks Bryan