Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Kenmore 24 built-in oven, model #911.3022190 turned itself

My Kenmore 24" built-in oven, model #911.3022190 turned itself off and won't go back on again. It has power because the oven control pad works, but the electronic ignition doesn't seem to work because the gas doesn't ignite. We've tried the instructions in the booklet and nothing helps.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

ok the igniter needs to be changed in this, Part 1990these get weak and cant open the valve, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-911.3022190-%3d%3dei1990&PartID=1990 replace it , thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is this something I can install myself or do I need a service technician to do this?
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
if your handy you can do this yourself, its under the bottom of the inside of the oven. there are two screws and two wire nuts, you should be able to handle it. thanks Bryan