Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

i have had my maytag bravos washer for a few months, and decided

i have had my maytag bravos washer for a few months, and decided to try the oxy treats stains and sanitary with oxy cycle and the powder in the dispenser will not dispense. it is sitting in there after the load is finished.
can you get us the model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok its the water valve thats the problem, this has different solenoids on it to control different wash and dispenser functions, if its not putting the water into the dispenser during the wash cycle then the soap wont go into the machine, you say you've had this for a couple of months? this is probably still under warranty, I would call and see. this is the valve. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i decided since it was so new to go exchange it for one with not as much trouble, hopefully i made a better choice. it wouldn't run the bleach in either, it said "LF" meaning too long to fill. i disconnected my water filter after changing the water filter, and still - no go.
i think it was a bit too much for not having it for a few months.
thanks for answering my Q.
your welcome, thanks Bryan