Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a Maytag frontload washer, model MHWZ600TW00, I need

Customer Question

I have a Maytag frontload washer, model MHWZ600TW00, I need to replace the bellow. How do I do this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi is the bravos, epic or centennial?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have no idea. The serial number of the maytag washer is MLV372940. The part number from Marcone Supply is W10189283, Make, WPL.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Ok the only reason I asked was to figure if it was a whirlpool model. Ok I'm going to supply you with a service manual which will give you instructions on replacing the bellow/door gasket. Go to page 4-14 for the instruction, This is not the exact same model as yours but the instructions are the same. Give the service manual a minute to download since it is a large file. Click HERE for the service manual. Mike