Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I CAN T FIND A SPARK MODULE FOR A DCS OVEN...THE PART NUMBER

I CAN"T FIND A SPARK MODULE FOR A DCS OVEN...THE PART NUMBER IS XXXXX
IS THEY A REPLACEMENT PART? THE OVEN LIGHTS,BUT WONT KEEP THE FLAME....3-4 SECONDS...I HAVE TRIED ALL THE SITE ON THE WEB..THEY DONT HAVE THE PART..
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

You can go to WWW.APWAGNER.COM to order it, however is is out of stock at the present moment.. Just so you know it is over $400 for this part, make sure that it is the problem

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
THAT PART IS NOT INSTOCK!!NOR DO THEY KNOW IF THEY CAN GET THAT PART AT ALL..SO NOW WHAT DO I DO..IS THEY A REPLACEMENT PART? ARE A WAY TO BY PASS? IAM STUFF HERE NOW...
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

You may be able to use a spark module from a whirlpool range that is part number(NNN) NNN-NNNN I am not making any gurantees that this will work, however look at the pic below and see if it the same..

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=