Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Nautilus GSD3400G Dishwasher is leaking pretty bad on my

My Nautilus GSD3400G Dishwasher is leaking pretty bad on my floor. The water is coming out from the bottom of the dishwasher door it looks like. When I open the door the water is sitting int he bottom of the machine and not draining. What could be casuing this issue?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
there are a couple of things to check, first is the check valve in the back under the screen that runs along the back inside, remove it and unscrew this .Part 821081check an see it the rubber is bad on it, 2 you need to remove the panel under the door and see if the solenoid it stuck,
Dishwasher drain solenoid kit
Part 271344
you will see this on the pump assembly. is there a lot of suds in the machine?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There are suds on the indside of the machine when I open the door if I have recently tried to run it.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok you may have a suds block in the dish washer, try to get the water out as much as you can and take white vinegar and pour it in the bottom to help break up the suds, take the drain hose off under the sink and put it in a bucket and see if this is draining, let me know, thanks Bryan