Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a kitchenaid dishwasher M# KUDP01DLWHO SER# FM3501566

I have a kitchenaid dishwasher M# XXXXX SER# XXXXX , When a cycle is started it goes thru aprox 10 minutes of the wash cycle , then diverts to the last 3 minutes of the cycle pumps out the water , the clean lite flashes after that , the only way to start another cycle is to reset the washer , the codes do not give any error codes I'll list the codes d1 11 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 , I'm wondering if the the main control board might be bad
thanks
Charlie
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hi Charlie, Does the clean light blink 7 times and then pause then blink 7 times and so on?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes it does ,
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.

Ok crack the door open and hit the following buttons one at a time.

High temp scrub

Heated dry

High temp scrub

Heated dry

Shut the door and hit cancel. You will then need to wait a minute for the pump to shut down. After this you should be all set. This problem is with the dishwasher getting confused about the water temp. This is the reset code for the dishwasher, this may happen a couple of times in the life time of the dishwasher so you may want to write down the reset code.

If the dishwasher reverts back to error as soon as you try a new wash cycle the control board is bad and should be replaced. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. Mike

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my washer has

hi temp scrub

sani rinse

energy saver rinse

is sani rinse same as heated dry?

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Does it have energy saver dry?
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
I think you must have air dry

high temp scrub - air dry - high temp scrub - air dry

If you have energy saver dry replace that for air dry.

Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.